Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Something about Meters.Bonwe in GuanQian street

I am a student of suzhou university, a college which is not far from GuanQian street.
As a 3 grand students now ,I have been this street many times ,and most time I go there
for buying clothes.
My favourite brand of clothes is Meters.Bonwe, wearing this kind of clothes makes you
looks very young and very fashionable, now I want talk something about Meters.Bonwe in GuanQian street.
The store is big with many type clothes of this brand , the floor is very clear, most time you go there you can find clothes that you like . But there are also somethings which are negative, sometimes making you feel bad, for example, the price is higher compared with that in NangJing Road in shanghai ,the music is noisy ,what’more, the service of the salesgirls is not well ,they won’t answer your question if you don’t buy anything ,when they talk to you they never smile.
If I was the boss, I think the price should be reasonable ,the service should be better , I will create something new to attract more customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment